Here at Voodoo Jewellery, we want all our customers to be enchanted with their order. However, if this is not the case:
You can return anything you have ordered from us for a full refund within 30 days.
- You have 15 days from the day you receive your product(s) to request a refund and a further 15 days to return the product(s).
- Contact us via email email@example.com with your order number and return request.
- The return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging it arrived in.
- Please allow 3 working days for the refund to be processed back to the same method that the order was paid with (but we usually do it same day!)
- Original postage is non refundable.
- All returns must include a note inside quoting the order number.
- Earrings and pierced items can not be returned/exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- If the items purchased are in the clearance section or are sale items, we can only offer exchange or store credit.
- Please follow the same steps as a return if you would like an exchange.
- Ensure you include a note inside with what you would like to exchange for or we will offer a gift card credit note for the amount.
- If you just want to change the size we will require you to pay for postage of the new item.
- All of our products are carefully checked before they are lovingly packaged. However, if for any reason your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please get in touch immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org (we may need photographic evidence, so attaching an image of the item in the email will speed the process along!)
- If the item has been broken by the customer and is not a manufacturing issue unfortunately we cannot be held liable.
Thank you for reading!